Get Wisdom With Knowledge- Redbubble.com

Friday, June 28, 2019

Bloggers Meet and Greet July 2019. . . 3 Awesome Reward Apps

Yes it is time for the July 2019 Meet and Greet. Feel free to tell everyone about your blogging site. Share what you know and learn more from others.


Free Gift Cards



Today’s Meet and Greet will celebrate 3 of my Favorite Reward apps. What favorite reward apps do you use? No they are not get rich schemes, but they are apps that with persistence pays off over time.

1. My Points

MyPoints is a free reward app that rewards you for opening a few emails a day, or doing surveys, or participate in a daily poll vote, and doing so many simple things. No this is not a quick get rich app, but it pays you over time when you are consistent with it. There are numerous ways to earn. I have been with My Points since 2008. Yes I have received numerous rewards.



2.  Receipt Hog

I have been with Hog Receipts for over a year. I have received several cash payments from them when redeeming my rewards. Who doesn't  love cash?  You may ask what does Receipt Hog do with all the receipts that you snap a picture of and send to them. They are used for marketing research anonymously. There are several ways to earn at Receipt Hog which include taking a picture on your cellphone and sending to them, taking surveys, connecting your amazon account, and linking your email account. There is also a weekly sweepstakes drawing where you can earn up to $5,000 coins to redeeem. You may submit receipts at any time.


3. Fetch Rewards

I like this reward app and have received several gift card rewards. There are numerous participating retailers that you may choose from to receive your rewards. You may choose visa cards, office supplies, restaurants, electronics, entertainment, and so much more. Receipts from stores such as Meijer, Target, Public, Convenience stores, and many more may be submitted. It so simple to scan the receipts. You may scan up to 14 receipts within a 7-day period. The rewards add up very quickly.

I have been with the above 3 reward apps for several years. I just love them. I highly recommend them.

Photo Caption: Public Domain Pictures

Sources:





Note:

* * *You can feel free to return and post your blog here at anytime in the comment area below and not just in July.

* * *If you believe others will enjoy this, please feel free to share with your friends and on social media.

More guests are always welcome as this will provide more networking opportunities for you. Above all be sure that your blog post is family friendly.

Definitely, feel free to take advantage of this FREE networking opportunity.


4.  Guest Blogging:

* * *Yes I am accepting guest bloggers.  Would you like to guest blog at

                             anointedtoday.blogspot.com?

Just contact me in the comments below the post or email to anointedtoday@comcast.net and let me know. Guest Blogging is another avenue for great exposure to your blog.



Will you Share this article with a friend?


Follow Me on
Pinterest


More From This Author. . . . Just Click the Link Below





3 comments:

laurensparks.net said...

I use Fetch already but will check out the other two. Thanks! Visiting you from the friendship friday blog hop. laurensparks.net

Janice Wald said...

Hi Betty,
Thanks for the invite!
Hi!
I'm Janice. I post blogging tips. For example, I recently posted how to have private conversations at social media sites. Does it sound like an oxymoron? A contradiction in terms? Check out the post: https://www.mostlyblogging.com/free-social-networking-sites/
Janice

Rhonda Gales said...

Hey. Visiting from Sunday's Best. I've never heard of these programs. I'll be checking them out. Thanks for the info.