Get Wisdom With Knowledge- Redbubble.com

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Blogger's Meet and Greet: August, 2017 The Detroit Zoo

Blogger's Meet and Greet: August, 2017 The Detroit Zoo

Have you been to the Detroit Zoo, located at 8450 W 10 Mile Road, Royal Oak, Mi 48067?
This is a great place for family, school, or church events.

Wild Animals




I have not been to the Detroit Zoo for several years. The last time that I went my daughter was a toddler. We had rented a stroller for her to sit in, but she got out of it and wanted to push it herself. (lol). This time was still a pleasant event. I was amazed at how organized the event was. There were many schools there and long lines that did not last long. The admission process was fast. I like that. Be sure to get a map when you get there. That will definitely help you navigate around the grounds.

You may also like:


1. Butterfly Room




This room was quite warm and humid.

2. Red Bird

This red bird was just walking around peering at us and seemingly not afraid at all.

wild animals















3. White Swans

Now what would the zoo be without the beautiful white swans.

Detroit Zoo
This was a memorable beautiful day. There was only a 30% chance of rain. Yes it did rain, but luckily I wore my boots and had my umbrella with me.

At today's Meet and Greet please be encouraged to self-promote in the comment section below: Introduce your blog and tell us about your blog. Feel free to post your blog link. Share about your about page, or your favorite blog posts. I look forward to reading them.


If you are not already subscribing to anointedtoday.blogspot.com, I am accepting new subscribers.

Note:

You can feel free to return and post your blog here at anytime.


If you believe others will enjoy this, please feel free to share with your friends and on social media. More guests are always welcome as this will provide more networking opportunities for you.


Would You Share This Article With Someone?

Was this article Helpful? What Other Topics Would You Like Addressed?

Follow Me on
Pinterest




Learn More From this Author. . . . Just Click the Link Below





<!-- inlinkz code end →




15 comments:

Dr. Elise Ho said...

I have never been to this zoo but I adore meet and greets. If it is a bunch of bloggers then it is even better.

anointedtoday said...

Thanks Dr. Elise for stopping by this meet and greet. You can come back at anytime and tell us more about your blog. Glad to meet you.

Thelma Alberts said...

I have never been to America. I wish I could visit that zoo you mentioned. Here is the recent recipe I have written http://thellyscucinainternational.blogspot.de/2017/08/baked-leftover-spaetzle-pasta-with.html

Thanks and enjoy your week. God bless.

anointedtoday said...

Thanks Thelma.:you too.

Joanne said...

I have never been to the Detroit zoo but it sure sounds like a fun day. My boys and I love zoos and aquariums. Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Learn; Pinned.

anointedtoday said...

Your welcome Mother of 3.

CuriosityEncouraged said...

I have never been to this zoo. Looks like a great way to spend time next time we're in the area!

anointedtoday said...

Thanks curiosity Encouraged.

Michelle said...

Hi,

We visited our local zoo a few years ago and enjoyed it!
It's nice to meet you. I am your newest follower.
Visiting from Friendship Friday

anointedtoday said...

Glad to meet you too Michelle. I really liked your recent book review.

Nancy Andres at Colors 4 Health said...

Thanks for sharing what looks like a super fun day at the zoo. Will pin to my travel board. Hope you'll pay me a visit too. I have 2 shares at the HHGN Blog party. 3 Green Summer Veggie Superstars and How to Create Balance, Energy, and Strength Through the Root Chakra. Enjoy! http://www.colors4health.com/2017/01/how-to-create-balance-energy-and.html

anointedtoday said...

Thanks Nancy.

Janice Wald said...

Hi Betty,
I was looking for your Meet and Greet. How often do you have them?
Janice

anointedtoday said...

HI. Janice. This is the meet and greet for the month of August. I have them once a month. Feel free to come back at anytime.

Prod UA said...

I’ve been to Detroit 3 times (many many years ago) and I loved the nature. However, I think I would appreciate it more now than I did all those years ago