Happy Mother's Day A-Line Dress- Redbubble.com

Happy Mother's Day A-Line Dress- Redbubble.com
Happy Mother's Day A-Line Dress-Redbubble.com

Monday, July 3, 2017

Thank You to My Blog Followers

To all of my blog followers I just want to take time to say Thank You. This is to let you know that I truly appreciate you. You are the best.

Encouraging words






I just wanted to share 3 of my most favorable and memorable blog posts.

1. How to Ask Open Ended Questions to Your Children

This is one of my favorite articles.  It is important because it discusses the importance of Open-ended questions. There is also discussions about feelings, differences, and favorites. When a child tells you something good or bad, you might ask, “How does that make you feel?”

2. Another memorable post is Will You Be Kind to Someone Today? Kindness can take you a long way. The best thing about kindness is that it is free to receive and free to give. Humans crave connection to others. I believe in giving a little extra for a tip when I receive good service. That is something that I will do, especially when I receive exceptional service.

3. Finally 3 Awesome Blogging Tips 

I am sure that you have heard this before. Content, Media Sharing, and Linky Parties are so important when it comes to blogging. These are valuable tips that should never be overlooked. In the article
Are You a Pinterest Mom Blogger, there is discussion about how mom's are utilizing Pinterest. Also, I can say that I get most of my traffic from Pinterest.





Would You Share This Article With Someone?

Was this article Helpful? What Other Topics Would You Like Addressed?

Follow Me on
Pinterest





Photo captions: Photobucket

Learn More From this Author. . . . Just Click the Link Below





No comments: