Happy Mother's Day A-Line Dress- Redbubble.com

Happy Mother's Day A-Line Dress- Redbubble.com
Happy Mother's Day A-Line Dress-Redbubble.com

Monday, October 24, 2016

Look in the Mirror; What do You See?

Have you taken a serious look in the mirror? Are you busy looking at what everyone else does wrong? STOP. Look at how you are might be contributing to the problem.

What makes a beautiful person?




There are times you may look at things through rose-colored eyes only seeing what you want to see. Although you may not be the most beautiful person in the world, do you at least see yourself beautiful?

1. Beautiful

Do you see yourself as beautiful when you look in the mirror? In my article
 Should YouTell Your Children They are Beautiful, I talk about the importance of telling your children they are beautiful. It is equally important to tell yourself you are beautiful. Your words are very important, because they become a reality. Proverbs 18:21 Death and Life are in the Power of the Tongue. God's words can give you life.


2. Comparison

How often do you compare yourself to someone else. Do you tell yourself, “I can't do that as well as Janice.” So What? Maybe you don't do that as well as Janice, but you can do your best, because God gives us creativeness in our spirit, there are so many things in our being that we have not created yet. There have been numerous times that I could see so well what others were doing wrong, but then I needed to think and take a look at what I might be doing wrong God has given us a solution to all of our problems, but I realized I needed to take time to see the solutions, because often they were right in front of me.

3. Getting

Do you know of those that are looking for what they can get. Their main questions is, “What do I get out of it. In reality when you think about it, you have so much to give. Giving has a “boomerang effect.” It comes back to you. Try giving a “pleasing smile,” a kind word, or help a struggling family. Have you considered asking someone in distress, “How can I help or what can I do?” You might be surprised at the response.

4. Sowing

Galations 6:7 . Be not deceived. God is not mocked for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. I have often heard that said and I believe it to be true. It is essential to sow good things, because if you sow evil and discord, it will definitely come back to you

Photo Caption: Commons, wikimedia, The White House from Washington D.C., Public Domain

Learn More From this Author. . . . . Click the link below




<!-- inlinkz code end →



2 comments:

CarolCooks2 said...

Yes we are all beautiful as beauty is in the eye of the beholder and we should be telling those we love that all the time :)

anointedtoday said...

So true Caz.