Get Wisdom With Knowledge- Redbubble.com

Friday, September 29, 2017

Will You Be at the Monthly Blogger's Meet and Greet October 2017?

At today's Meet and Greet please be encouraged to self-promote in the comment section below: Introduce your blog and tell us about your blog. Feel free to post your blog link. Share about your about page, or your favorite blog posts. I look forward to reading them.

BLOGGING 


If you are not already subscribing to anointedtoday.blogspot.com, I am accepting new subscribers.

You may also enjoy:   Does Your Emoji say I Will?



Note: You can feel free to return and post your blog here at anytime and not just in October.
If you believe others will enjoy this, please feel free to share with your friends and on social media. More guests are always welcome as this will provide more networking opportunities for you.  Above all be sure that your blog post is family friendly. 

Definitely, feel free to take advantage of this FREE networking opportunity.


 Photo Caption: Commons, Wikimedia.org., Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic license. Electronic Frontier Foundation

Would You Share This Article With Someone?

Was this article Helpful? What Other Topics Would You Like Addressed?

Follow Me on
Pinterest



Learn More From this Author. . . . Just Click the Link Below

 



8 comments:

Janice Wald said...

Hi,
I'm Janice. I'm a friend of Betty's.
I help bloggers to be more successful over at my site https://mostlyblogging.com. I blog about blogging tips, social media tips, productivity tips, and tech tips for bloggers.
For example, today's post is about a free plugin to speed up your site and boost your SEO.
https://www.mostlyblogging.com/shortpixel-plugin/
Most of my tips are free.
Thanks Betty for this opportunity to meet your readers.
Janice

anointedtoday said...

Janice thank you for stopping by

Dr. Elise Ho said...

Come on over to Ask Dr. Ho for lifestyle, relationship and business tips. www.askdrho.com

anointedtoday said...

Thanks for stopping by anointedtoday.blogspot.com.Dr.Elise.

Rhonda Gales said...

Hi Betty. I'm Rhonda and I blog at www.mother2motherblog.com. I share tips on parenting, gardening, travel, empowerment, thrifting and more. Thanks for linking up on Sunday's Best. Hope to connect with you on our blogs and social media.

anointedtoday said...

HI Rhonda. Thanks for stopping by.

Joanne said...

Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Learn. My name is Joanne and I blog at www.ourunschoolingjourney.com where I blog about homeschooling, parenting, cooking and education.

anointedtoday said...

Thanks Mother of 3.