Happy Mother's Day A-Line Dress- Redbubble.com

Happy Mother's Day A-Line Dress- Redbubble.com
Happy Mother's Day A-Line Dress-Redbubble.com

Monday, April 29, 2019

Bloggers Meet and Greet May 2019 . . Mother’s Day Party

A special shout out to all the single mothers and single fathers that are rearing their children while single.   As Mother’s Day is fast approaching, it will be here on May 12, 2019. A mother is not necessarily the biological mother. It could be an aunt, cousin, grandmother, foster parent or even an adoptive parent. Did you know that a mother is nurturing? Children need love and nurturing.


Mother's Love

First I will ask you, do you know when Mother's Day was first celebrated in the United States? According to En.Wikipdia.org it started around the 20th century. It is a celebration honoring mother and motherhood. Sometimes children may not realize how much a mother sacrifices until they have children of their own. Also, Mothers Day is celebrated on different days in some countries. For example even though the United States celebrates Mother's Day May 12, Sunday, In Afghanistan it is celebrated on June 12, and in Argentina it is celebrated the third Sunday in October.


A Memory

I remember my father would take me to visit my mother even though I lived with him and my grandmother. I told him I had him I did not need to go see my mother. He told me that was non-negotiable I was going to see her anyway. Well one day he took me over there and left me for the day. She told him to leave. I had already told him not to leave me over there. I wanted him to stay, but he left anyway. I was so mad at him. Anyway, she fixed me some oatmeal. I wanted to tell her, “This is not the way that my daddy fixes it.” The oatmeal was really stiff. I like loosed oatmeal. So I did not want to hurt her feelings. I ate as much as I could. What memories do you have of your mother that you would like to share?

Although I do not have a lot of memories of my mother, I am glad that she gave birth to me and thankful for that also. Although she was not perfect, I know she did the best that she knew how to do at the time.



At today's Meet and Greet please be encouraged to self-promote in the comment section below: Introduce your blog and tell us about your blog. Feel free to post your blog link.

If you are not already subscribing to anointedtoday.blogspot.com, I am accepting new subscribers.


Note:

* * *You can feel free to return and post your blog here at anytime in the comment area below and not just in April.

* * *If you believe others will enjoy this, please feel free to share with your friends and on social media.

More guests are always welcome as this will provide more networking opportunities for you. Above all be sure that your blog post is family friendly.

Definitely, feel free to take advantage of this FREE networking opportunity.

Source:


Will you Share this article with a friend?

 Guest Blogging:* * *Yes I am accepting guest bloggers* * *Would you like to guest blog at:

                                   anointedtoday.blogspot.com?

Just contact me in the comments below the post or email to anointedtoday@comcast.net and let me know. Guest Blogging is another avenue for great exposure to your blog.



Will you Share this article with a friend?


Follow Me on
Pinterest



More From This Author. . . . Just Click the Link Below







2 comments:

Martha said...

Nice to meet you! I found your link on The Mother's Day Party on Janice's Mostly Blogging. Looking forward to reading more of your blog posts! My mom passed away in 2000 but I hope you have time to visit http://themarthareview.com/moms-memory-garden/ that hubby and I updated for Mother's Day.

Mr SEO Expert said...

Nice information shared, good work

Happy Mothers Day Pictures 2020
Happy Mothers Day Coloring Pages
Happy Quotes 2020