- I wasn’t trying to ignore my daughter’s pleas for a different cereal.
- I was just saving money and making sure we finished off some of the food we already had in the pantry.
- I heard her every single time she came to me and complained.
- However, I was waiting for the perfect time to grant her request.
- Married to Randy for 25 years.
- Mom to 2 college students – Riley and Emily
- My passion is to offer HOPE!
- As a blogger, teacher, women's ministry coach, speaker and author, I love to encourage other people!
- Website - www.melanieredd.com