Get Wisdom With Knowledge- Redbubble.com

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Pinterest for Kids

Are you aware that there are so many Pinterest ideas? I get a lot of my inspiration from Pinterest? A few of my Pinterest boards I have discovered are my favorites.

I want to share with you 2 of my favorite Pinterests boards that include tips for organizing your kids and fun toys.


pinterest ideas
Pinterest Kids






I just love this Pinterest board. Here you will find information about how to talk to your family about cleaning. Becky from your Modern family talks about “How to Have the Cleaning Talk with Your Family.” When you include the entire family, there can be simple things that even the little ones can do. She gives great insight about talking and including your family with the cleaning. I like that she shares how after dinner everyone pitches in to clean house. She tells them 7:30 is bedtime and if they finish cleaning before then they have time to watch TV. That does seem like a motivational push to get the job done. Possibly you might tell your kids if they finish before bedtime they can do something else that they like to do such as play on their tablet or iPad.




Sock Tips

Also on this board I like the tip by Stacy at imalazymom.com. Have you come up with missing mismatched socks? I know that I have. That can be frustrating too. Stacy's tip is to buy everyone in the family a lingerie mesh wash bag. She bought a drip dry hook and labeled each kid's initial on it and hung it on their door. Each kid can put their dirty socks in them at the end of the day. When she washes them in the zip mesh bags, there is not need to worry about losing one. Once they are washed and dryed, she just gives each kid their bag back with their clean socks to put away in their drawers. This is a great idea.


Repurposing

Heatherjslife.blogspot.com has a pin on my "let's get organized" board that is quite creative. She talks about using a dish strainer for a coloring book organizer. See it below.  This is an awesome idea.




Air Hog Atmosphere is a toy that my grandson received for his birthday. This is nice for 8-year-olds and older, but should be used with supervision. It really does hoover over objects and can be controlled with the palm of your hands. He had endless hours of play with this toy. It presently is selling at Amazon.com ranging from $7.25 to $19.99. 



Spark Reader- This spark reader reads to your child in your own voice. I like that. There may be times that you are not able to read to your child, in that case your child can use this spark reader. It s selling at gizmag.com for $59.99 and also at Amazon.com for the same price. 


Now if you are not on Pinterest, you might want to check it out. You can just browse for ideas whether it be for a birthday party or looking for a birthday gift to get your child.

More from this Author:





Will you share this article with a friend?

Follow Me on
Pinterest

Photobucket




4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Pinterest too - Thanks for linking up to Pin Worthy Wednesday, I have pinned your post to the Pin Worthy Wednesday Pinterest Board.

anointedtoday said...

Thanks amber

Unknown said...

I haven't really gotten int Pinterest but you have encouraged me to have a better look. Thanks for sharing at Good Morning Mondays. Blessings

anointedtoday said...

Terri. I get a lot of my traffic from Pinterest.