Get Wisdom With Knowledge- Redbubble.com

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

My Favorite Things (OMG) 2015

We all may find that we have some things that are just our favorite. Some may have favorite recipes, restaurants, clothes,music, or possibly favorite places to visit.


favorite things


I thought about it. I came to the realization that I have several favorite things. My favorite things list is listed below:


favorite thing


1. Tone Pro Wireless Stereo Head set

I originally had a blue-tooth ear piece for my cellphone, but decided to try this wireless head set which I wear around my neck as oppose to in my ear. The great thing about this is that it allows me to drive and talk on my cellphone hands free. Another reason I like it is that when I am walking I can listen to my favorite music. I have already download my favorite gospel, classical music, and jazz music. Listening to the music when I walk makes walking so much more enjoyable.



2. Audio CD's

Listening to an audio CD while I am driving is most enjoyable. My favorite is by Joel Osteen entitled the 31 promises of God. God has given us many promises and he does not lie.



3. Paint Scents

I recall my husband and I were repainting the bathroom and kitchen. When we were waiting in line a woman in front of us asked,” Have you used these paint scents?” I replied, “No.” In fact, I had no idea what she was talking about. She explained you just mixed it into the gallon of paint before painting. They come in different fragrances. When you finish painting the room does not smell like paint, but instead smells like the fragrance. So we tried it, and we love it. It is like a breath of fresh air and the scent lasts for several months. (Omg) Modern technology. They are relatively inexpensive and can be purchased at Amazon.com for $3.49 or at Home Depot for $4.96.




4. Lysol Spray Automatic Freshener
   
Now I have had this Air Freshener Unit for several years. It takes Double A batteries and has 4 different settings on it. Since our bathroom is used quite often, I find that the 9 minute setting works well for us. It will spray fresh scent every 9 minutes to keep your bathroom smelling nice. You can also press the sprayer manually when more fragrance is needed. The refills can be found at Krogers Store for $4.99. My favorite is Cool Linen.     




 









My Favorite Black Skillet



5. Fried Corn

Although I like corn a variety of ways, fried corn is my favorite. I usually cook it in my black cast iron skillet. If you have never tasted fried corn, you are missing a treat. It is delicious. I recall cooking it at a family gathering. It was a “hit.” There was none left over.


Photo Caption: Commons, Wikimedia.org.  Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license, by Dr. Clave.

 


Will you share this article with a friend?

Follow Me on
Pinterest

Photobucket


Learn More From This Author. . . Just Click the Link Below. . . . .





4 comments:

Melanie Redd said...

Hey Betty!

Good morning!

I found your post today on Mommy Moments, and I hope you are doing well today.

I like all of your wonderful smelling suggestions today. I've not every heard of paint scents. What a great idea!

Hope you have a blessed day today~
Melanie

anointedtoday said...

Thanks Melanie. I love paint scents.

Kacie said...

Found your blog through the Shine blog hop. Nice to e-meet you! I love lists like this! Thanks for sharing, I had never heard of paint scents and will look forward to trying it sometime in the near future.

anointedtoday said...

Thanks for stopping by Kacie. Paint scent are amazing.