Happy Mother's Day A-Line Dress- Redbubble.com

Happy Mother's Day A-Line Dress- Redbubble.com
Happy Mother's Day A-Line Dress-Redbubble.com

Monday, April 30, 2012

Parenting Tips to help your Kindergartener


I have listed on my Pinterest Board, Reading Tools For you. In addition, there is an article titled “Rules For Getting Your Mads Out” from Angriescout.com. This is excellent for Kindergarteners as they are learning about emotions and how to socially intereact with their peers. Another great tip is Punctuation by Katrina, a third grade teacher, who briefly discusses commas, question marks, exclamation points, and periods. Her pinboard is quite colorful. In addition, you will see kindergartener journal writing. These are great tips to help your kindergartener succeed in school. If you want to see more of these educational tools, you may visit my pinboard listed below:

Follow Me on Pinterest

According to Schoolfamily.com, you can volunteer from home, if you are unable to volunteer in the classroom. You could prepare school lesson materials, or make phone calls to the parents in the evening. There, also, was discussion of volunteering for field trips and reaching out to other parents. I like volunteering for field trips, I think I like it more than the students do. I have discovered certain parents that I just click with after meeting for the first time. I have also discovered volunteering is an awesome experience. It is amazing to watch the kindergarteners interact. You cannot imagine the ideas that they think of.

I was on one field trip and came prepared for mosquitoes. I had my repellant on. My repellant did not help with bees that were swarming in the area. This one particular bee kept buzzing around everyone as we were eating lunch… One of the students took a paper cup and captured it. I was glad that this student used his creative thinking. I was glad that this student decided to take action. There was no further problem with that bee.



Number Balance


In addition, some schools encourage you to come and have lunch with your child. Although lunchtime is not a long time, it may be an important time for your child to bond with you. In addition, during this lunchtime your child can pick a friend to sit with both of you. Lunch may be a good time to touch basis with your child. You can talk about how the day is going. You cannot imagine how this helps your child succeed in school. It shows your child that you are interested. I find that children really love and look forward to this.

My Pinterest Board

http://www.schoolfamily.com/school-family-articles/article/802-11-tips-for-kindergarten-parents

More From this Author on this site:

Child Safety

Doctor Visits

Eco-Friendly

No comments: